Subject: [RePEc] automatic research profile update
From: RePEc Author Service <[email-masked]>
To: Ana Jesús López <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 07:16:32 -0400

Dear Ana Jesús López,

This is an automatic message from RePEc Author Service. You don't need to
reply.

We ran an automatic search on our documents database for your name
variations and email address and found these works, which you might have
authored:

  * Design requirements change and cost impact analysis in airplane
    structures
    article by Rios, J. & Roy, R. & Lopez, A.
    http://ideas.repec.org/a/eee/proeco/v109y2007i1-2p65-80.html

  * Factor analysis for the study of water resources contamination due to the
    use of livestock slurries as fertilizer
    article by Vidal, M. & Lopez, A. & Santoalla, M. C. & Valles, V.
    http://ideas.repec.org/a/eee/agiwat/v45y2000i1p1-15.html

  * Teaching and Learning Econometrics with Gretl. Summarizing Some
    Experiences.
    chapter by Ana Jesús López & Rigoberto Pérez
    edited by
    http://ideas.repec.org/h/ehu/ehucha/01-12.html

If any of these documents is yours, you can add it to your profile on the
research profile suggestions page:
http://authors.repec.org/research/autosuggest

BTW, you still have 104 other documents which were found earlier but
still wait for your decision. See them on your Research profile's
automatic search suggestions page.

If necessary, review and change your preferences with regard to automatic
research profile update at:
http://authors.repec.org/research/autoupdate

Your password in our service is: anajlm

---

The message was automatically generated by RePEc Author Service.

http://authors.repec.org/