Subject: [RePEc] automatic research profile update
From: "RePEc Author Service" <[email-masked]>
To: "françois mirabel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:16:02 -0600

Dear françois mirabel,

This is an automatic message from RePEc Author Service. You don't need to
reply.

We ran an automatic search on our documents database for your name
variations and email address and found these works, which you might have
authored:

  * Universal service obligations: the role of subsidization schemes and the
    consequences of accounting separation
    paper by François MIRABEL & Jean-Christophe POUDOU & Michel ROLAND
    http://ideas.repec.org/p/mop/credwp/07.01.67.html

  * Concentration des marchés et comportements collusifs : des conflits entre
    HHI et seuils de collusion
    paper by Edmond BARANES & François MIRABEL & Jean-Christophe POUDOU
    http://ideas.repec.org/p/mop/credwp/07.01.68.html

  * Strategic Storage and Competition in European Gas Markets
    paper by Edmond Baranes & François Mirabel & Jean-Christophe Poudou
    http://ideas.repec.org/p/mop/lasrwp/2008.24.html

  * Collusion Sustainability with Multimarket Contacts: Revisiting HHI Tests
    paper by Edmond Baranes & Francois Mirabel & Jean-Christophe Poudou
    http://ideas.repec.org/p/lam/wpaper/09-05.html

  * Répartitions modales urbaines, externalités et instauration de péages. Le
    cas des externalités de congestion et des "externalités modales
    croisées"
    article by François Mirabel
    http://ideas.repec.org/a/prs/reveco/reco_0035-2764_1999_num_50_5_410129.html

  * Répartitions modales urbaines, externalités et instauration de péages. Le
    cas des externalités de congestion et des "externalités modales
    croisées"
    article by François Mirabel
    http://ideas.repec.org/a/cai/recosp/reco_p1999_50n5_1007.html

  * Répartitions modales urbaines, externalités et instauration de péages :
    le cas des externalités de congestion et des externalités modales
    croisées
    paper by Mirabel François
    http://ideas.repec.org/p/mop/credwp/97.02.06.html

  * Les péages urbains pour une meilleure organisation des déplacements
    paper by MIRABEL François
    http://ideas.repec.org/p/mop/credwp/05.04.57.html

  * Accès stratégique des tiers au stockage et concurrence dans le secteur
    gazier*
    article by Baranes, Edmond & Mirabel, Francois & Poudou, Jean-Christophe
    http://ideas.repec.org/a/ris/actuec/v83y2007i1p37-53.html

  * Bottleneck congestion pricing and modal split: Redistribution of toll
    revenue
    article by Mirabel, François & Reymond, Mathias
    http://ideas.repec.org/a/eee/transa/v45y2011i1p18-30.html

  * Une analyse economique de la structure verticale sur la chaine gazière
    européenne
    paper by Baranes, E. & Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C.
    http://ideas.repec.org/p/mop/credwp/03.11.39.html

  * Stockage de gaz et Modulation : une analyse stratégique
    paper by Baranes, E. & Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C.
    http://ideas.repec.org/p/mop/credwp/04.07.48.html

  * Funding Universal Service Obligations with an Essential Facility: Charges
    vs. Taxes and Subsidies
    paper by Madet, C. & Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C. & Roland, M.
    http://ideas.repec.org/p/mop/credwp/04.07.47.html

  * Structure du marche gazier americain, reglementation et tarification de
    l'acces des tiers au reseau.
    paper by David, L. & Mirabel, F.
    http://ideas.repec.org/p/mop/credwp/00.06.17.html

  * Funding for Universal Service Obligations in Electricity Sector : the
    case of green power development
    paper by Favard, P. & Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C.
    http://ideas.repec.org/p/mop/credwp/02.07.33.html

  * Mechanisms of Funding for Universal Service Obligations: the Electricity
    Case
    paper by Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C.
    http://ideas.repec.org/p/mop/credwp/03.11.41.html

  * Stockage et Concurrence dans le secteur gazier
    paper by Baranes, E. & Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C.
    http://ideas.repec.org/p/mop/credwp/03.11.42.html

  * Universal service obligations: The role of subsidization schemes
    article by Mirabel, F. & Poudou, J.-C. & Roland, M.
    http://ideas.repec.org/a/eee/iepoli/v21y2009i1p1-9.html

If any of these documents is yours, you can add it to your profile on the
research profile suggestions page:
http://authors.repec.org/research/autosuggest

BTW, you still have 18 other documents which were found earlier but still
wait for your decision. See them on your Research profile's automatic
search suggestions page.

If necessary, review and change your preferences with regard to automatic
research profile update at:
http://authors.repec.org/research/autoupdate

---

The message was automatically generated by RePEc Author Service.

http://authors.repec.org/