Subject: [RePEc] automatic research profile update
From: RePEc Author Service <[email-masked]>
To: Davide Tondani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:16:02 -0400

Dear Davide Tondani,

This is an automatic message from RePEc Author Service. You don't need to
reply.

We ran an automatic search on our documents database for your name
variations and email address and found these works, which you might have
authored:

  * Organizational Forms in Professional Cycling - Efficiency Issues of the
    New UCI Pro Tour
    paper by Luca Rebeggiani & Davide Tondani
    http://ideas.repec.org/p/spe/cpaper/0613.html

  * Organizational Forms in Professional Cycling: An Examination of the
    Efficiency of the UCI Pro Tour
    article by Luca Rebeggiani & Davide Tondani
    http://ideas.repec.org/a/jsf/intjsf/v3y2008i1p19-41.html

  * Universal Basic Income and Negative Income Tax: Two different ways of
    thinking redistribution
    article by Tondani, Davide
    http://ideas.repec.org/a/eee/soceco/v38y2009i2p246-255.html

If any of these documents is yours, you can add it to your profile on the
research profile suggestions page:
http://authors.repec.org/research/autosuggest

BTW, you still have 3 other documents which were found earlier but still
wait for your decision. See them on your Research profile's automatic
search suggestions page.

If necessary, review and change your preferences with regard to automatic
research profile update at:
http://authors.repec.org/research/autoupdate

Your password in our service is: ubsoni

---

The message was automatically generated by RePEc Author Service.

http://authors.repec.org/